Would you consider abortion in the following situations?
(Once you've read the questions, answer them from your heart and then look down for the answers.)
1) There's a preacher and wife who are very, very poor. They already have fourteen kids. Now she
finds out she's pregnant with the fifteenth. They're living in tremendous poverty. Considering their
poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending she get an abortion?
2) The mother has TB. She and her husband had four children. The first was blind, the second died,
the third was deaf, the fourth had TB. She found she's pregnant again. Given the extreme situation,
consider recommending abortion?
3) A white man raped a 13 year old black girl and she got pregnant. If you were her parents, would
you consider recommending abortion?
4) A teenage girl is pregnant. She's not married. Her fiance is not the father of the baby, and he's
very upset. Would you consider recommending abortion?
1) In the first case, if you answered yes, you have just killed John Wesley,one of the great evangelists
in the 19th Century (Methodist Church).
2) In the second case, if you answered yes, you have just killed Beethoven.
3) In the third case, if you answered yes, you have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer.
4) If you said yes to the fourth case, you have just declared the murder of Jesus Christ!
The fact is, in an abortion, you never know who you may have eliminated. It's something to think
Someone prayed, "Lord, why don't you send somebody to solve all these problems we have here on
earth?" God said, "I have, but you keep aborting them."